Ylang-ylang totum - Cananga odorata - Organic
Aromatic molecules : Germacrene D, farnesyl acetate, farnesene, benzyl benzoate
Distilled organ : flower
Native to Asia, this tropical tree bearing shiny, persistent leaves can grow up to 20 metres in the wild. The flowers, yellow when mature, produce the best essential oil. Ylang ylang provides an essential oil whose fragrance is universally appreciated for its warm, flowery, exotic, round and feminine notes. It is hardly astonishing that it is one of the essential oils that can change human behaviour by olfaction.
Traditionally known for its properties :
• antidepressant, sedative, nervous relaxant
• hypotensive, antiarrythmic
• sexual tonic, aphrodisiac
Special precautions :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
- EXTERNAL USE
External - always dilute -: 3 drops CTEO + 3 drops hazelnut oil and massage the solar plexus or the inner side of the wrists (if nervous ailment) or on the painful area.
Perfume ideas :
- ylang-ylang : 2 ml, cedar or rosewood: 1 ml in 100ml 70° alcohol.
- 30 drops of ylang-ylang in 1 liter of furniture polish will délicately perfume your linen.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 5 ml