The Wood of nature Hô replaces the Organic Rosewood...
Name : Ho Wood
Latin name : cinnamomum camphora CT linalol
Distilled part : the wood
Origin : China
Native of China, the wood of Hô belongs to the same botanical species as the Ravintsara and contains the same molecule and even properties as the rosewood.
The twin of the Rosewood: the essential wooden oil of Hô is of an excellent efficiency and a good cutaneous tolerance.
Composition : essential Oil 100 % pure and natural
Monoterpénols : linalol
- Antibacterial powerful
- Antiviral and stimulating immunizing
- Tissular regenerator
- Aphrodisiac, tonic sexual
- Painkiller soft
- Cutaneous affections (Acne, bedsores, wrinkles, eczema)
- Contribute to relieve the affections bound to mushrooms
- Nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, flu
- Cystitis, vaginitis, leucorrhoea, vulvite
- Cutaneous mycoses, unguéales and gynecological
- Depression, overwork, nervous fatigue
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility.
For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Pack. : 10 ml