Name : Tea tree
Latin name : Melaleuca alternifolia
Distilled part : Leaves
Origin : Australia
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential oil
Molecules : Alcohols:terpinène 1 ol 4
Tea tree is an essential oil that no longer needs to prove itself ! It is found in a very large number of washing (soap, shampoo, bath oil) and cosmetic products. In addition to these applications, it is rightly considered a reliable element of medical and family aromatherapy. Today, enormous demand for tea tree has led to the establishment of plantations that extend over thousands of hectares in Australia.
Traditionally known for its properties :
- Immune stimulant
- Cutaneous protection during radiotherapy sessions.
- Oral Infections: aphtose, stomatitis, abscess, gingivite.
- Bacterial or viral Infections of the higher and lower respiratory tracts: sinusitis, rhinitis, otitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis.
- Urinary and gynaecological Infections.
- Cutaneous Mycoses, unguéales and under-unguéales.
- Lymphatic Oedema.
- Heavy Varixes, legs, hémorroïdes.
- Prevention of cutaneous burn per radiotherapy.
- Cutaneous Parasitoses (scale, tinea,…) or intestinal (lamblia, ascaris,…)
Professional advice :
- For all disorders, external application is ideal.
- Often, 3 to 4 drops of CTEO massaged on the skin, repeated 3 times a day for 5 to 6 days, will be enough to stop the disease.
- Additionally, you can add 3 drops orally, in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue for 5 to 7 days.
++++ Highly recommended - (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
Special precautions :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml