Thyme, linalol - Thymus vulgaris - ct linalol (ct1)- Organic
Aromatic molecules : Linalol
Distilled organ : flowering top
This perennial bush-like plant with small green leaves bears small pink flowers in May. This greyish subshrub covers poor, dry scrubland and wasteland with a grey mantle. Thyme CT thujanol provides an essential oil of extraordinary quality because of its powerful action, good tolerance, and the characteristics of its chemical race. This major essential oil should always be in the medicine cabinet of all informed users.
Traditionally known for its properties :
• major antibacterial
• powerful antiviral
• immune stimulant
• hepatocyte regenerator and tonic
• warming blood activator
• nervous harmoniser and neurotonic
Special precautions :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
Internal : 4 x a day, 2 drops in some honey or on a lump of cane sugar.
External : 3 to 4 drops 3 x a day along the spine and/or solar plexus.
Recommended for the child, because the chemo types of phenol thyme would be too aggressive, this CTEO is a good alternative to favorize the respiration.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 5 ml