Latin name: dracunculus Artemisia
Part of the distilled plant: plant (left air)
Geographical situation: Hungary / France
Composition: essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Chavicol M.E ., ß-ocimène
Native to the Middle East, tarragon was already used by Arab doctors in the year 1000. In the Middle Ages, Avicenna spoke of its antispasmodic and digestive properties. Its current fame stems from its effectiveness in expelling intestinal fermentation and gases, as well as relieving menstrual cramps.
Its essential oil is very often used in aromatherapy for its neuromuscular antispasmodic, antiviral and antiallergic properties.
- Anti-inflammatory drug
- Anti-allergy drug
- Stomachique, apéritive, carminative
- Tonic mental
- Dyspepsia, flatulence, colitis, hiccup, cramps
- Spastiques cough, allergic asthma
- Cramps and muscle spasms
- Dysménorrhées and gynecological cramps
Professional advice :
- Internal : 2 to 3 drops CTEO after each meal in olive oil, honey or on a lump of cane sugar under
- External - always dilute : 5 drops CTEO + 5 drops hazelnut oil and massage on the painful area.
The Epicureans among us looking for authentic taste and flavor will appreciate 2 or 3 drops of CTEO of tarragon in the Béarnaise sauce.
++++ Highly recommended (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
Useful and indispensable general information:
- Possible external way in dilution until maximum 20 % in a vegetable oil of sesame, hazelnut...
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- No use extended without the opinion of an aromatherapist
- Cutaneous irritation possible for the pure state
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any use of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not overtake the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Cond.: 5 ml