GEM-SANA 50 ml : give a complex to Strong La Defense
- Acute infections
- Microbial attacks
- Flu-like state
- Weakened immunizing La Defense
- Intestinal disinfectant
GEM-SANA can be used by all, including by the children, by the pregnant women and by the persons allergic to the Propolis.
- In curative:
- Generally: 5 drops, 3 times a day until disappearance of the symptoms
- Dose of attack: 10 drops, 3 times a day, during 3-4 days
1 drop a year of age, 1 - 3 times a day
- In preventive:
- Adults: 10 drops, 1 time a day.
- Children: 1 drop a year of age, 1 time a day
Let be 1 week a month during all year.
Or during 3 weeks 2 - 3 times a year (and especially in autumn and at the end of winter).
The extracts of buds of Alder and Poplar are also recognized for their properties at the level of the systems circulatory (that is why, the doctor and the therapist will be consulted in case of simultaneous taking of anti coagulating) and ostéo-articular.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly hand picked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Alphagem complexes are a combination of carefully selected single bud and young shoot extracts, acting in synergy to target a specific health problem.
Adults and children > 12 years
5 - 15 drops daily between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
- Hold out of reach children.
- Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.