Name : Rosemary, verbenone Organic
Latin name : Rosmarinus officinalis ct verbenone (ct3)
Description : Rosemary is a vigorous perennial plant with grey-green, needle-shaped leaves and whitish to blue flowers. Its geographical origin determinate its biochemical composition to a large extent.
Distilled part : Flowering top
Origin : Morocco
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential oil Organic
Ketones : verbenone
Esters : bornyl acetate
Therapeutic properties :
- Anticatarrhal, mucolytique
- Healing and regenerative cutaneous
- Regulating nervous and cardiac
- Regenerator hépatocytaire and to draineur hépatobilieux
- Regulating endocrine important
Traditional indications :
- Bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, pulmonary coadministration.
- Dry Skin, “hard-bound” skin, wrinkles, cellulitis.
- Blotches, acne, séborrhée, varicosities.
- Hypotension, palpitations, extrasystoles.
- Hepathic Congestion and vésiculaire, cirrhosis, hepatitis.
- Leucorrhée, vaginite, leucorrheic.
- Nervous and mental Asthenia, depression.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Avoid in case of hormono-dependent diseases.
- No extensive use without medical advice.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml