Name : Ravintsara Organic
Latin name : Cinnamomum camphora
Description : Ravintsara grows wild in wet tropical forests of Madagascar and can reach a height of 15 meters.
Distilled part : Leaves
Molecules : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil Organic
Oxide: 1,8 cineole
Alcohols: alpha terpineol
- Antiviral and stimulating immunizing
- Anticatarrhal, expectorante
- Neurotonic (énergétisante powerful but not exciting), stimulating of the nervous system
- Viral Infections of any type: seize up, mononucleosis, shingles, herpes, hepatitises and entérites viral.
- Serious immunizing Deficiency.
- Bronchitis, rhinopharyngitis, sinusitis, cold.
- Lymphatic Drainage and hydrolipidic retention.
- Insomnia, depression, distress.
- Nervous and physical major Tiredness.
Do not use during first trimester of pregnancy
Warning : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml