Name : Ponderosa pine
Latin name : Pinus ponderosa
Origin : Patagonia
Distilled part : needle
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Aromatic biochemistry : Pinènes, d-3-carène, méthylchavicol
The essential oil of Pine of Patagonia is considered as Antispasmodic one powerful, it is soothing, relaxing and eliminates spasms, it is Tonic one nervous and rebalances at the level nervous, and So psychoactive,
Traditionally considered as its properties :
- Antispasmodic powerful
- Soothing, relaxing and eliminates spasms
- Tonic nervous and rebalances at the level nervous
Traditional indications :
- Anxiety, stress, agitation, anxiety, sleeping disorders, insomnias
- Asthma, asthmatiformes bronchitises
- Cramps and muscle spasms
- Digestive cramps, stomach pain, nausea, travel sickness
- Gynecological cramps: cystitis, urétrites
- Depressive states, fatigue deep
Advise of external used use :
- In synergy with other essential oil
- In diffusion
- In massage diluted in a vegetable oil
Particular precautions :
- Disadvised during the first three months by the pregnancy
- Hold out of reach young children.
- Except authorized notice, do not use during the pregnancy and the feeding and at the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep shielded from any source of heat and some light.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food
Hold out of reach children
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Pack. : 5 ml