Name : Petitgrain Organic
Latin name : Citrus aurantium ssp amara
Description : Petit grain provides an essential oil with a very pleasant odour.
Simply inhaling this oil brings calm, explaining its obvious usefulness for air diffusion in place where stress is a real need.
Distilled part : Leaves
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil Organic
Esters: linalyl acetate
- Anti-inflammatory drug
- Antibacterial average
- Healing and regenerative cutaneous
- Relaxing, sedative, antidepressive
- Spasmodic cough, asthma
- Palpitations, extrasystoles, arrhythmia
- Muscular cramps of nervous étiologie
- Arthritis, tendinitis, rheumatism
- Insomnia, stress, mental fatigue
- Acnes, bedsores, wounds, excessive perspiration
Professional advice :
- Internal : 2 drops CTEO (to be repeated if necessary) in honey or olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue.
- External : 3 drops CTEO on the plantar arch, inner side of the wrists, solar plexus (repeat as needed) and applied locally.
- In daily use : 1 drop of petit grain and 1 drop of rosemary verbenone in some vanishing cream works miraculously on oily skin. The same goes for oily hair.
BIO (ORGANIC) refers to organically grown product. (Certisys-BE-BIO-01)
++++ Highly recommended - (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
Information : Do not use during pregnancy
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml