Name : peppermint
Latin Name : Mentha X piperata.
Distilled part : aerial Part
Origin : France
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Peppermint is a hybrid of Mentha aquatia and Mentha viridis.
A native of England, this mint is widely cultivated in the cooler
areas of Frances and is very extensively used in aromatherapy
- Anesthetic, analgesic, antiprurigineuse
- Urinary and intestinal anti-inflammatory drug
- Cholagogue and cholérétique
- Tonic and stimulating general :
- Liqueur: stomachique, carminative, antinauséeuse
- Heart patient: hypertensive, vasoconstrictrice
- Neuralgia, sciatica, arthritis, rheumatisms, tendinitis
- Otalgie, rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, halitose
- Low blood pressure
- Fatigue hépatopancréatique
- Physical and mental asthenia
- Nausea, vomits, dyspepsia, indigestion, flatulence
- Bummed around, headache, dizziness, névrite
- Nettle rash, eczema, acne, chicken pox
- Shock, traumatism
- Disadvised from the children of less than 6 years
- Disadvised at the pregnant and breast-feeding woman
- No usage prolonged without the notice of an aromatherapist
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml