Name : Palmarosa
Latin name : Cymbopogon martinii
Description : With its very pleasant fragrance, this essential oil is definitely on of the 10 major essential oils.
Distilled part : Aerial part
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Molecules : Alcohols: geraniol
Esters: geranyl acetate
- Antibacterial powerful broad-spectrum
- Antiviral and stimulating immunizing
- Tonic uterine and nervous
- Rhinopharyngites, sinusitises, otitises
- Cystitides, urethritides, vaginites, cervicites, salpingites
- Acne, eczema, wounds, escarres
- Cutaneous, digestive and gynaecological Mycoses
- Stress, irritability
- The childbirth Facilitates.
Information : Do not use during pregnancy
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml