The Defence Complex Allargem : shield against allergies
An association of three extracts working in synergy to help rebalance and strengthen the natural defences of the body against allergic attacks: Blackcurrant, recognised for centuries as the most potent anti-venin; Rosemary, well-known as an anti-toxin; and Propolis, a substance gathered by bees to protect the hive against bacteria and external aggressions.
Allargem of Herbalgem is an anti-allergic complex that rebalances the allergic field (allergy to grass, dust, food allergies ...), provides relief quickly, without addiction maintains vitality and stimulates the natural defenses of the body.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly hand picked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
HerbalGem’s complexes are a combination of carefully selected single bud and young shoot extracts, acting in synergy to target a specific health problem.
System : Immune system
Buds * blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum), * young shoots of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), propolis, Alcohol * (35%), water, vegetable glycerin.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
- Acts as a natural shield against any aggression.
- Rebalances the allergic ground.
- Provides relief quickly.
- Is a powerful antidote.
- A antitoxic properties.
- Defends the body against microbes.
- Defends the body against external aggression.
- The blackcurrant bud facilitates, according to St. Hildegard, the action of the plants associated with it. It has tonic properties and has cortisone-like action. Currants was formerly known as the most powerful antidote. It is effective in any allergic manifestation. The blackcurrant bud is also useful in the drainage of various organs and tissues. Adaptogen, blackcurrant bud strengthens the body to better cope with allergies and help overcome difficult times.
- The rosemary bud has an anti-toxic effect on drainage bodies. It traps free radicals and fights effectively against fatigue and drowsiness. Through its action, the allergenic toxins are eliminated from the body.
- The propolis , true vegetable mastic is collected by bees from the buds of some trees and aromatic plants. In the hive, propolis creates an unfavorable environment for microorganisms and protects the bee from external attacks. Aromatic resins composing prove powerful stimulants of natural defenses of the body. Propolis also contains vitamins A, B, C and E and packed with many trace elements (manganese, selenium, iron, magnesium). It therefore combines perfectly with other buds extracts. It carries a preferred share on the respiratory system.
5-15 drops of Allargem daily in the morning, pure (hold 20 seconds in the mouth on the tongue) or diluted in a little water, or even better diluted in a tablespoon DEPURASEVE , all in a bottle water ¾ L. Start with a low dosage and gradually increase until the desired effect.
It is best to take preventive Allargem morning.
- In cure, 3 weeks of daily use, then one week off for 3 months.
- In maintenance, one week per month.
Possible association :
It is always better to associate the Protection Complex to DEPURASEVE Herbalgem, it allows the elimination of toxins in the body and remineralization of it.
Packing : 50 ml bottle
Organic Farming Label
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
- Hold out of reach children.
- Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.