Latin scientific name: Myrtus communis CT cinéole.
Geographical situation: France (Corsica), Turkey.
Part distilled by the plant: leaf.
- Anticatarrhal, expectorante, balsamic.
- Stimulating hépatocytaire.
- Venous and prostatic Décongestionnante.
- Inductive of sleep.
- Tonic and astringent cutaneous.
- Cough chronicles of the smoker.
- Infections respiratory with mucous dimensions(congestion): bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma.
- Tire persons suffering from a liver complaint, indigestion, entérites, hepatitis.
- Haemorrhoids, varicose veins, venous stases.
- Cystitis, urétrite, prostatite.
- Psoriasis, acnes, done root canal work, irritated and burning skin.
- Wrinkled skins.
Useful and indispensable general information:
- Disadvised in the first 3 months by the pregnancy.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 5 ml