Name : Myrrhe
Latin name : Commiphora molmol
Part of the plant : Oléorésine
Origin : Ethiopia
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Curzerène oléorésine, furanocudesmaoliène
- Anti-infective, antiviral, parasiticide ( ascaris ), aseptisante
- endocrine Regulator : anaphrodisiaque, thyroïdien brake
- Anti-inflammatory drug excellent, analgesic
- Healing cutaneous remarkable
- diarrheas, dysentries, colites
- Apathetic Wounds, cutaneous ulcers, bedsores, lips and cracked feet, sunburn, eczema, difficult healing, abscess, boil, psoriasis, stretch marks
- at the children : hyperactivity, enuresis (wee-wee in the bed), autism, phobia, frightens
- Inflammations of the gums, stomatites, aphtoses
- Hyperthyroïdie, sexual excitement
External usage :
- in frictions :
- On the thorax and the back for the lung infections.
- On the back of back and the stomach against the sexual excitement.
- On the belly for the intestinal infections.
- On the bottom of the neck to slow down the thyroid
- In distribution to cleanse and clean up the air
- In local unctions for the skincare,
- In gargle or baths of mouth diluted strongly for the dental treatment,
Useful and indispensable general information :
Disadvised during the first three months of pregnancy
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml