Name : Marjoram, sweet
Latin name : Origanum majorana
Part distilled : Flowered celebrity
Origin : Egypt
Composition : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Terpinène 1,4-ol, monoterpénol
- Antibactérienne powerful
- Sedative and calming nervous important
Excellent neurotonic +++, the essential oil of marjoram presents an action marked on the psychosensory sphere: hypotensive, vasodilatatrice, sedative, réchauffante, tranquillisante, it settles in a powerful way the body in the stress and the insomnia chronicles with sensation of oppression.
Décontractante, it harmonizes the body, eases the character and calms down the spirit. It facilitates the entrance to the sleep by dissipating the disruptive emotionalism (reflecting an internal discord).
Acting on the pituitary gland and the thyroid, it makes retie the body and the soul, separated continuation of tension or feeling of oppression, bringing a certain serenity. It chases away any internal disagreement or continuation of a great sorrow which prevents from finding the rest: it brings the peace of mind and allows to face the hindrances or the difficulties met.
It calms, comforts the being whom it reassures. It annihilates the internal conflicts and moderates the trend to the night-hyperactivity (moving sleep, agitated dreams, surges, sighs or complaints emitted while sleeping). It favors the relaxation and the quiet inside, helping the being to take up with itself.
It is recommended in nerve disorders coming along with palpitation, dizzinesses, sensation of breathlessness, feeling of lack, night-awakening with a start: it has a rebalancing and painkiller effect.
- bronchitides, sinusitises, rhinopharyngites
- Dystonie vegetative-nervous of any type
- Respiratory: dyspnea, coughs spasmodic
- Cardiovascular: hypertension, palpitations, extrasystoles
- Digestive: aerophagia, dyspepsia, flatulence, gastrite
- Sexual: obsession, erethism
- Highly-strung person: hyperkynesy, stress, distress, depression, giddinesses, irritability, agitation
- Cramps and cramp
- Lumbago, sciatic nerve, rheumatism
Professional advice :
External : 3 drops CTEO + 5 drops hazelnut oil on the plantar arch, inner side of the wrists, solar plexus (repeat as needed) and applied locally for all other indications.
++++ Highly recommended (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
Special precautions :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.