Latin scientific denomination: Citrus reticulata.
Another name: Citrus nobilis var.deliciosa.
Part of the plant: Peel.
Geographical situation: Italy.
- Tonic digestive: carminative, laxative soft.
- Moderating of the central nervous system: releasing, sedative, hypnotic light.
- Calming symphatic nervous system.
- Extrasystoles palpitations, hypertension.
- Dyspepsia, aerophagia, constipation.
- Insomnia, distresses, stress, agitation.
- Obesity, cellulitis.
- Skin dries.
Useful and essential general information:
- Disadvised in the first 3 months of the pregnancy.
- Risk of photosensitization. not to apply before exposure to the sun.
- Possible cutaneous Irritation in a pure state.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 10 ml