Name : Livèche
Latin name : officinal Levisticum
Part distilled : root
Origin : France / Belgium / Hungary
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
- Anticatarrhal, expectorante
- Diuretic (improve the functioning of loins)
- Anticoagulative light
- Action détoxifiante and antitoxic remarkable (antidote)
- Stimulating of the hepatic and biliary functions
- Tonic muscular and nervous
- Antibacterial, antimycosique, antiparasitic and antifogique
- Food poisonings (chemical or medicinal)
- Small incapacity and congestion persons suffering from a liver complaint, aftereffects of hepatitis, entérocolites fermentaire and parasitic
- Catarrhal Bronchitis chronicles
- Small renal insufficiency (aftereffects)
- Rheumatisms, arthritis
Precautions of usage :
Except authorized notice, do not use during the pregnancy and the feeding and at the child of less than 3 years.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml