Name : lemon tree Organic
Latin name : Citrus limon
Part of the plant : zest
Geographical situation : Italy
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Monoterpenes: limonene (60-80%), terpinene, paracymene
Furocoumarines: bergamotene, psoralènes, bergaptene
Therapeutic properties :
- Mimetic Vitamine-P and fluidifiante blood
- Tonic digestive, carminative, apéritive, dépurative
Traditional indications :
- Periods of contagious diseases in atmospheric distribution(broadcasting)
- Fatigue digestive, hepatic and pancreatic
- Broken vein, phlébite, haemorrhoids, venous stases
- Calculations and renal colics
- Obesity, lymphatic drainage
- Loss of concentration, convalescence, intellectual fatigue
- Disadvised in the first 3 months by the pregnancy
- Cutaneous irritation possible for the pure state
- Risk of photosensitization , do not apply before sun exposure
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml