Name : great Lavandin
Latin name : Lavandula x burnatii clones great
Distilled part : flowery Leading Head
Origin : France
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural Linalol, acetate of linalyli, camphor
- Antispasmodic powerful.
- Antibacterial variable.
- Anti-inflammatory drug.
- Healing, vulnéraire.
- Soothing, relaxing, sedative.
- High blood pressure, palpitations, extrasystoles.
- Cramps, muscle spasms.
- States depressives, headaches, migraines.
- Infectious, allergic dermatosis, wounds, burns, bedsores.
- Nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, sleeping disorders.
Disadvised in the first 3 months by the pregnancy.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml