Name: the true Lavender
Latin name: Lavandula angustifolia
Other names: Lavandula vera or officinalis, officinal Lavender
Distilled part: flowery Leading Head
Composition: essential oil 100 % pure and natural Linalol, acetate of linalyle
- Antispasmodic powerful.
- Soothing, sedative, antidepressive.
- Healing powerful, regenerative cutaneous.
- Analgesic remarkable.
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic.
- Cramps, spasms and muscular cramps.
- Stress, anxiety, depression, excitement, insomnia.
- Acne, eczema, psoriasis, prurit, burn, ulcer, wound, bedsore, dermatitis, broken vein.
- Arterial high blood pressure.
- Disorders of nervous origin: asthma, cramps liqueurs, nausea, migraines, extrasystoles.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml