Name : Labdanum
Latin name : Cistus ladaniferus CT pinene
Part distilled : branch
Geographical situation : Spain
Main components: 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Is a bush with beautiful white flowers and a pink colored heart, grey-green leaves shiny on the upperside and more colour drained and «sticky» on the underside. This essential oil shows the importance of research at high level for its possible effects on auto-immune deficiencies.
- Antiviral and immunomodulante
- Astringent and haemostatic
- Neurotonic and regulating of the parasympathetic nervous system
- Autoimmune and viral Diseases: polyarthritis rhumatoïde, multiple sclerosis, chicken pox, measles
- Haemorrhages of any origines, épistaxis
- Insomnia, frigidity, amnesia
- Infected Cut, acne, wounds
- Cutaneous Ageing, wrinkles
- Disadvised in the first 3 months of the pregnancy
Professional advice :
External : 2 to 3 drops twice a day to be applied locally on the to be treated indication.
1 drop of Labdanum and 1 drop of rosewood daily in your vanishing cream or your night cream will slow down the developement wrinkles and the precocious aging of the skin.
++++ Highly recommended - (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml