Name : Katafray
Latin name : Cedrelopsis grevei
Distilled part : wood
Origin : Madagascar
This shrub of Madagascar supplies an essential oil resulting from its bark.
its biochemical composition is very original by the sesquiterpène which it contains : crystal clear ishwarane and of light yellow color with orangy colour, its woody and balsamic smell is very pleasant.
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural Organic.
Bio means " stemming from the organic farming " (Control Certisys-BE1)
- Anti-inflammatory drug
- Fatigue, asthenia and convalescences
- Cutaneous inflammations
- Rheumatisms, arthritises and polyarthrites
- Pains, back pain, headaches and throat pains
Advise of the professional :
Way extern : 4 in 5 drops + 4 drops HV St.-John's wort in local application on the articular, tendinous and muscular inflammations.
- Except opinion of the doctor or the pharmacist, do not use during the pregnancy and the feeding and at the child of less than 3 years
- Preserve shielded from any source of heat and light.
WARNING: this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml