The bud of hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha gemmae) - Circulatory System
The bud of hawthorn is traditionally used to strengthen the "pump" - the heart.
This shrub of the family of rosaceae is the plant of the heart.
The bud of hawthorn possesses at the same time the properties of the flower (action on the heart rhythm, the tension) and some fruit (action on the cardiac muscle), what illustrates well the fact that the bud contains all the genius of the vegetable from which it arises.
- Supports the cardiac system.
- The tension at a correct level contributes to maintain.
Council of use :
- 5 in 10 drops a day, except the meals, pure or diluted in some spring water.
- In cure, 3 weeks of daily taking, then one week of stop, during 3 months at the most.
- In maintenance, one week a month.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.