The complex anti-stress of the gemmothérapie...
- Intense stress (calming organic, anxiolytic)
- Emotional shocks: mourning, accident, …
- Intense anxiety (reduced the nervousness)
- Painkiller emotional (forgets the worries, the release-grip, spirit of decision)
- The fig tree bud has relaxing properties.
- The blackcurrant bud is toning (not the major component of CALMIGEM, blackcurrant bud can be safely given to a person with hypertension).
- The lavender is effective against anxiety, headaches and respiratory allergies.
- The essential oil of angelica is a nervous sedative.
- The neroli essential oil acts on the stress and anxiety.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly hand picked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Adults and children > 12 years
For children up to 3 years will prevent the Gem-Relax to take instead of bud fig tree or lime , or the Gem-Nocte , at 1 to 3 drops per day.
2-3 drops of Gem-Relax 3 times per day, pure (hold 20 seconds in the mouth on the tongue) or diluted in a little water.
- In cure, 3 weeks of daily use, then one week off for 3 months.
- In maintenance, one week per month.
Possible association :
It is always better to associate the CALMIGEM, DEPURASEVE , it allows the elimination of toxins in the body and remineralization of it.
Pack. : 50 ml
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
- Hold out of reach children.
- Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.