The Anti-Cellulites Complex
Three buds in combination can help to reduce, and even eliminate cellulites gently and progressively. Sweet Chestnut acts as a potent venous and lymphatic cleanser; Ash assists in cleansing the kidneys; while Hazel acts in synergy to provide a long-term solution to cellulites.
Active components :
System : Line and skin
Active ingredients : sweet chestnut, ash, and hazel buds.
Pack. : 50 ml
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly hand picked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
Adults and children > 12 years
5 - 15 drops daily between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
- Do not exceed the indicated dose.
- The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
- Hold out of reach children.
- Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.