Name : fennel Organic
Latin name : Foeniculum vulgare
Distilled part : air part
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Alpha-phellandrène,Trans anéthole, méthyl chavicol, fenchone
Origin : Africa
Therapeutic properties :
- Antispasmodic neuromuscular
- tonic general
- mimetic of the oestrogens
- Amenorrhoea (absence of rules), irregular rules, menstrual pains, menopause and pre-menopause
- Slow digestion, indigestion, spasmodic colitis, aérophagie, flatulences, parasitoses, hiccup
- Asthma, congestion of the lungs, cough spastique
- Stimulate the feeding
Precautions of use :
- In strong dose, can be convulsivante.
- Disadvised from the young children (except localized and momentary use), and during the pregnancy (except localized and momentary use)
- Forbidden by oral route at the children and the pregnant woman. Forbidden by cutaneous way on the abdominal belt at the pregnant woman.
- Forbidden at the persons affected by oestrogéno-dependent cancerous pathologies !!!
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml