Latin name : eucalyptus radiata ssp radiata
Other names : eucalyptus australiana, officinal Eucalyptus
Distilled part : sheet
Geographical situation : Australia / Madagascar / South Africa
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
1,8 cinéole, has - terpinéol
Thriving in the drained soils of subtropical higher ground, eucalyptus radiata has a grey-blue trunk, deciduous bark, round juvenile leaves and lanceolate adult leaves. Australian aborigines use the fresh leaves to dress their wounds.
Therapeutic properties :
- Anticatarrhal, expectorant
- Antiviral, immune stimulant
- Energizer, neurotonic.
Traditional indications :
- Bronchitises, asthmatiformes bronchitises, sinusitis
- Flu, colds, viral epidemics
- Cystites, leucorrhoeas, vaginites
- Deep asthenia
Professional advice :
- Internal : 2 drops CTEO in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue, 3 times a day.
- External : 3 to 4 drops CTEO + 3 drops hazelnut oil, 3 times a day, rubbed on the chest and back.
- For daily basis : nothing is more effective than the application on the chest and the back or on the soles of the feet of 4 to6 drops of eucalyptus radiata to protect you from winter agressions
The aromatheripy not only treats but also prevents!
++++ Highly recommended (!) Use with caution
Use on skin
Useful and indispensable general information :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to establish on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any use of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not overtake the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Cond.: 10 ml