Name : lemony Eucalyptus
Latin name : eucalyptus citriodora
Distilled part : leaf
Geographical situation : Brazil / Madagascar
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Citronnellal, citronnellol, isopulégol
With lanceolate leaves, white flowers with many stamens and woody hemispheric fruit, lemon eucalyptus from Madagascar or Vietnam provides a major essential oil that provides quick relief for a large inflammatory focus.
The treatment is remarkably effective but your movements will leave behind an "indelible" olfactory trail that is appreciated in varying degrees !
Therapeutic properties :
- Antispasmodic effective
- Anti-inflammatory powerful
- analgesic, soothing cutaneous
- Repulsive of the mosquitoes
Traditional indications :
- Bummed around, itches, prurit
- High blood pressure, péricardite
- Cystites, vaginites, leucorrhoeas
- Arthritises, tendinitis, sciatica
- Foot of athlete, cutaneous mycoses
Professional advice :
External : 4 drops CTEO rubbed or massaged on painful arthrosic and arthritic areas and along the spine.
On a tennis or golf elbow: 3 drops of lemon eucalyptus and 3 drops of everlasting, 4 times a day.
++++ Highly recommended (!)= Use with caution
Use on skin
Useful and indispensable general information :
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml