Name : cypress always green
Latin name : Cupressus sempervirens Var. Stricta
Other name : cypress of Provence
Part distilled : twig
Geographical situation : France / Spain / Morocco
Description : These large, pyramidal evergreen trees were dedicates to Pluto, God of the Underworld, which explain their frequent presence in cemeteries.
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Monoterpenes: alpha pinène, delta 3 careens, sabinène
Sesquiterpènes: delta cadinène, alpha cédrène
Sesquiterpénols: cédrol, cadinol
Therapeutic properties :
- Venous, prostatic and lymphatic Décongestionnante
- Astringent, vasoconstrictrice
- Hormon-like, emménagogue
Traditional indications :
- Haemorrhoids, varicose veins, oedemas of lower limbs
- Congestion and prostatic adenoma
- infantile Enuresis
- lymphatic Drainage, hydrolipidic keeping back, cellulite
- Broken vein, varicosités
- spasmodic, dry Coughs or coquelucheuses
- Disadvised at the pregnant and breast-feeding woman
- no usage prolonged without the notice of an aromatherapist
- Formally dissuaded in the hormono-dependent cancerous pathologies
- external Usage
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml