Latin scientific name: Eugenia caryophyllata.
Other names: Syzygium aromaticum, aromatica Eugenia.
Part of the distilled plant: flower bud (nail).
Geographical situation: Madagascar.
- Antibacterial very powerful broad-spectrum of action.
- Parasiticide, worm.
- Stomachique, carminative.
- Antiviral and stimulating immunizing.
- Tonic uterine, nervous, sexual.
- Anesthetic and cautérisante pulpaire.
- Bacterial and viral infections respiratory.
- Tropical diseases: malaria, amibiases.
- Zoned(bummed around), simplex herpes.
- Arthritis, rheumatisms.
- Urinary and intestinal infections.
- Cutaneous mycoses and parasitoses.
- Intellectual asthenia (lack of concentration) and sexual (frigidity, powerlessness).
- Low blood pressure.
- Facilitated in the childbirth(delivery).
- Oral infections: abscesses, ulcers.
Useful and indispensable general information:
- Way interns reserved for the therapist.
- Possible external way in dilution until maximum 20 % in a vegetable oil of sesame, hazelnut...
- Disadvised from the children of less than 6 years.
- Disadvised at the pregnant and breast-feeding woman with the exception of the childbirth(delivery).
- No opinion extended without the opinion of an aromatherapist.
WARNING: this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any use of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not overtake the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Cond.: 10 ml