Name : citronella of Java
Latin name : Cymbopogon winterianus
Part distilled : air Part
Geographical situation : Vietnam
Description : Like all cymbopogons, Citronella comes from Indonesia and has large, narrow leaves, and linear stems and inflorescences.
Their fresh, green, lemonly odour resembles that of Melissa.
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Alcohols : geraniol, citronellol
Terpenic aldehydes : citronellal
Therapeutic properties :
- Anti-inflammatory drug percutaneous
- Antibacterial average
- atmospheric Déodorante and antiseptic
- Repulsive of mosquitoes
Traditional indications :
- Arthritises, tendinitis, rheumatisms
- Presence of mosquitoes (preventive) and bite of (curative) mosquito
- excessive Perspiration
- Disadvised in the first 3 months by the pregnancy
- cutaneous Irritation possible for the pure state
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml