Name : Cinnamon, chinese
Latin name :
Distilled part : Branches leaves
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Molecules : Aromatic Aldehydes: cinnamaldahyde
Therapeutic properties :
- Antibacterial very powerful very broad-spectrum of action
- Antiviral and stimulating immunizing
- Tonic utérine and emménagogue
- Tonic sexual and aphrodisiac
- Stimulating respiratory and nervous
- Anticoagulative, fluidifiante blood orange
Traditional indications :
- Gastro-intestinal infections: diarrheas, amibiases, typhoid, dysentery
- Bronchitises, severe flu
- Cystites, urétrites, leucorrhéiques vaginites
- Impotence, frigidity
- tropical Infections
- Fatigue deep, depression
- Acne, anthrax(anthraces)
Useful and indispensable general information :
- Way possible extern in dilution until maximum 20 % in a vegetable oil of sesame, hazelnut...
- Disadvised from the children of less than 6 years.
- Disadvised at the pregnant woman.
- No usage prolonged without the notice of an aromatherapist.
- Cutaneous irritation possible for the pure state.
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility.
For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.