Name : Cinnamon, bark
Latin name : Cinnamomomum verum
Distilled part : bark
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Therapeutic properties :
- Digestive stimulant (due to the cinnamique aldehyde)
- Astringent, tonic, stimulate the appetit (tannins)
- Antibacterial in trés wide spectre of action(share)
- wide Antifungal
- tonic and stimulating general
Traditional indications :
- Difficult digestion, colitis
- Digestive Disorders : ballonements épigastrique, slowness in the digestion, the érucation, the flatulence, the cramp gastro-intestinal
- Diarrheas, dysentery, gastro-enteritis, entérocolites
- Intestinal Parasitoses : amibiase, lambliases
- Cutaneous Parasitoses: mange
- urinary Infections: colibacillosis, cystitis
- viral and bacterial gynecological Infections
- Infections, fever and tropical diseases
- functional male Impotence
- Flatulences, aérocolies, fermentations
- Infections with sensitive germs detected by the aromatogramme. Use of the bark and the essential oil
Useful and indispensable general information :
- Way possible extern in dilution until maximum 20 % in a vegetable oil of sesame, hazelnut...
- Disadvised from the children of less than 6 years
- Disadvised at the pregnant woman
- no usage prolonged without the notice of an aromatherapist
- cutaneous Irritation possible for the pure state
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml