Name : Celery
Latin name : Graveolens celery
Part of the distilled plant : Fruit, Seed
Geographical situation : India
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
Therapeutic properties :
- Tonic digestive, apéritive, eupeptic, carminative, cholagogue.
- Calming, sedative.
- Relieving congestion venous.
- Urinary Disinfectant.
Traditional indications :
- Varixes, hémorroïdes.
- Spots of senility, “old age”.
- Asthenia, depression, distress.
- Insomnia, disturb nervous.
- Cystitis, drop, renal detoxification.
- Stinking Breath, hepatic congestion, flatulence.
Useful and essential general information :
- Disadvised with the children of less than 6 years.
- Disadvised at the pregnant woman.
- Risk of photosensitization, not to apply before exposure to the sun.
WARNING: this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 10 ml