Name : Cedarwood, Atlas
Latin name : Cedrus Atlantica
Part of the distilled plant : Wood
Geographical situation : Morocco
Main components : 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
- disinfectant role of the urinary and genital tracts
- antimycosic (interest in the diseases of the scalp)
- is opposed to the putrefaction
- healing action
- regenerating arteria
- the drainage supports on the lymphatic system
- acts favorably on the elimination of cutaneous greases (cellulitis)
- positive action on the skin diseases (dry eczema
Useful and essential general information :
- to avoid during the pregnancy and in the child (abortive)
- occurred of renal colic was observed
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging: 10 ml