Name : Cedar of Virginia
Latin name : Juniperus virginiana
Distilled part : wood
Origin : Virginia
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Thuyopsène, cédrol, cédrène
- Relieving congestion venous, phlébotonique, lymphotonique (stimulate the blood circulation)
- Relieving congestion lympathique (facilitate the lympathique drainage and the elimination of the hydrolipidic keepings back)
- Genital, urinary and fungicidal antiseptic
- Varicose veins, haemorrhoids
- Heavy legs, congestion of the small pond, the oedema of lower limbs
- Hydrolipidic keepings back, cellulite, obesity
- Dry eczema, dermatosis
- Arterial problems, strain
- Angiomas (task of wine), lymphangiome
Advise of use :
It is an essential oil which can crystallize at room temperature. It is enough to warm the flask between hands or under a net of tepid(warm) water.
For an effect thinness, diluted in some oil of macadamia for a massage or in a dispersing agent for a bath For the circulatory problems, in dilution in a dry oil as the macadamia.
Disadvised during the first three months of pregnancy
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml