Name : cedar of Himalaya
Latin name : Cedrus deodora
Distilled part : wood
Origin : Nepal
Composition : essential oil 100 % pure and natural
Himachalènes, atlantones, himachalol
- Lymphotonique, draining powerful, diuretic
- Powerful Lipolytique (elimination of fats)
- Tonic of the scalp
- Arterial regenerator
- Healing, astringent
- Anti-moustiques and mothballs
- Relaxing and comforting
- Cellulite, hydrolidiques retentions
- Skins and oily hair, dandruff, hair loss
- Fungal, parasitic dermatosis, eczémateuses
- Sadness, strains
Precaution of use :
- Long-term abortive and neurotoxic power: disadvised at the pregnant woman and the young children.
- Possibility of pure cutaneous irritation so applied
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Pack. : 10 ml