Name : Basil
Latin name : Ocimum basilicum
Description : Indian anual aromatic herb. Leaves are oval, shiny, dark and downy. Blooms in late summer. Basil have a very strong aroma and bears white flowers at the end of its upper limbs
Distilled part : Flowering top
Main components : 100% Organic
Therapeutic properties :
- Antibacterial average.
- Antispasmodic powerful.
- Tonic digestive and hépatobiliaire.
- Anti-inflammatory drug.
Traditional indications :
- Viral hepatitis and hepatic congestions.
- Cramps and muscular contractions.
- Arthritis, tendinitis, rheumatism.
- Spasmophilia, anxiety, insomnia.
- Nausea, aérophagie, flatulence, digestive cramps.
Unless authorized advice, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
WARNING : this information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 10 ml