Latin name : Angelica archangelica
Part distilled : Roots
Geographical situation : Belgium
Main components: 100% Chemotyped Essential Oil
α-pinene, phellandrene, δ 3-carene, limonene
- Stimulate immunity.
- Stimulate appetite.
- Stimulate the secretion of the stomach and make easier digestion.
- Make easier the elimination of gases.
- Favour transpiration.
- Comforting (in moderate dose).
- Anticoagulative powerful.
Psychical action: Feeling of security and equilibrium
Place of action: Intestine, biliary Liver, Vesicle hails
Sedative nervous powerful, the essential oil of Angelica is tonic, revitalizing and thinks particularly it is registered in anxiety, nervous tiredness, insomnia and disturbances of sleep.
It attenuates the sadness tinted with melancholia and the feeling of emotional loneliness. It relaxes the mental, detaches the mind of haunting or humbling thoughts often drawing away an unsettled and heavy sleep.
Antispasmodic, it is recommended in insomnia in touch with a very sensitive emotionalism being accompanied by anxiety and by abdominal spasms. It favours the meditation, helping the being to refocus.
Cleansing blood, she stimulates the lymphatic system, dispelling the feeling of tiredness. It undoes internal tensions, reduced stress, diverts the dark thoughts, opening mind to another possible way.
It supports mind when they are confronted to a difficult choice or a decision.
Diuretic, invigorating glandular, she allows the elimination of toxins, liberating the body of a too intense emotional surcharge.
- Aérophagie, Flatulency, ballonnements
- Spasmodic Entérocolites
- Anxiety, anxiety, insomnia, nervous debility
- Oral dependency
- in frictions located compared with the concerned organ.
- in frictions diluted in the vegetable oil of hazelnut on the solar plexus for nervous disturbances, anxiety and insomnia
- in atmospheric broadcasting or in bath in synergy with other comforting oils: Roman Camomile, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Tangerine
Useful and essential general information :
- Poison for the nerves.
- Abortive Capacity (not to use during the pregnancy).
- Contra-indicated in the child.
- Effect photosensitizing for the skin exposed to the sun.
- Contra-indicated at the people prone to the bleedings.
This information is given to informative title, they would know how to constitute on no account a medical information, or engage our responsibility. For any usage of Plants in a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor or an aromatherapist.
Do not exceed the indicated dose.
The food complements do not replace a well-balanced food.
Hold out of reach children.
Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Packaging : 5 ml